Raouf Rectobiasi - Composer, Blade Runner 2049 Trailer
Dystopian Atmospheres & FX
Inspired by scores such as Alien (1979), Blade Runner, Oblivion, Dune and Chernobyl, this pack is full of visceral textures and one shots that instantly create atmosphere and mood.
Crafted from the studios of Dean Valentine, Matthew Simms, Jacob Maloney and SWANN. Inject real textures as inspiring source material or to be manipulated further.
Combined trailer credits and placements include:
The Last Dance, Dunkirk, Beauty And The Beast, Captain America: Civil War, Kingsman 2, The Dark Tower, Star Wars: Rogue One, A Cure For Wellness, The Shape of Water, The Martian, The Imitation Game, True Detective Season 2, A Walk Among The Tombstones, The Leftovers, Ballers, The Snowman, ESPN, Adidas, Rolls Royce, Public Morals, Baby God (HBO).
A collection inspired by Films & TV Series such as Super 8 / Twin Peaks / Drive / Spring Break / Stranger Things / The Thing / Assault On Precinct 13 and many more.
This pack is an incredibly detailed set of 80’s inspired samples with a deep rich cinematic layer and gritty tone. A timely, visceral collection made for the world we live in today with nods to the past that sound more relevant than ever.
Crafted using CS80, Juno 60, DX7, Eurorack modular synths, Lyra 8, Juno 106, SH101, Moog Model D, Novation Peak, Fender Jazzmaster guitar, Overstayer Modular Channel, Empirical Labs Distressor, Retro Mechanical Labs Distortion Tape machines, Hammond L122 Organ with Leslie, Schiedmayer Celesta, Rhodes Mark I Suitcase 73 and Gretsch Drums, Supro Blues King Amp, Roland RE-201 Space Echo, Knas Moisturizer.
Analog Pulses, Sustains & FX
Crafted with a mix of synths including a Moog Voyager, Novation Peak, Odyssey, Eurorack modular system (mix of Malekko Heavy Industry, Make Noise & Doepfer modules), Korg MS-10, Roland Juno 6 & 60, pedals including WEM Copi-Cat Tape Delay, Eventide Blackhole Reverb, and many more. This pack will add deadly textures to either use as-is or treat further as source material.
Created by SWANN with additional sounds and exclusive remixes re-imagined by Dean Valentine, Matthew Simms and Jacob Maloney.
Hinterland AI delves into the realms of barren wastelands and desolate alien landscapes, set against the ever-growing threat of AI. Inspired by the harshness and otherworldly beauty of our planet and the stunning vistas / soundscapes depicted in some of our favourite movies such as Prometheus, The Revenant, Raised By Wolves, Arrival & The Dark Knight Rises.
From the studios of real-life analog machines Snakes Of Russia, Sombre Lux, Matthew Simms, 0 0 0, Berch, Jacob Maloney, Dean Valentine and SWANN.
Made using Eurorack modular synths, Lyra 8, Juno 106, SH101, Moog Model D, Novation Peak, Fender Jazzmaster guitar, human voice and processing including Overstayer Modular Channel, Empirical Labs Distressor, Retro Mechanical Labs Distortion Tape machines, Supro Blues King Amp, Roland RE-201 Space Echo, Knas Moisturizer.
Includes Glissandos, Sustains, Staccatos, Swells, FX, Trems & Harmonics, created by one of the world’s leading Orchestral arrangers Sally Herbert.
Sally’s credits include Orchestral and String arrangements for: Mumford and Sons, Woodkid, Florence and the Machine, Ellie Goulding, Plan B, Ed Sheeran, Usher, Will Young, Foxes, Rudimental, Lianne La Havas, Bat for Lashes, Maverick Sabre, Dido, Robbie Williams, Kylie, Manic Street Preachers, Rex Orange County & many more.
Live Strings pack also includes exclusive remixes re-imagined by Dean Valentine and Matthew Simms.
Pangea Sample Pack
Created using our Flagship Kontakt instrument as the source, comes Pangea The Sample Pack. Using the instrument as the base, we then layered sounds with outboard synths, manipulated, treated and sent them to processing heaven, bringing this unique and inspiring collection to life.
• Featuring Snakes Of Russia, Sombre Lux, Inhuman, Synthmonk, ffaux, 0 0 0, Matthew Simms, Jacob Maloney, Dean Valentine & SWANN.
• Manipulated, layered & treated using outboard synths such as Lyra 8, Moog Voyager, Juno 60, DX7, Eurorack, Art Pro VLA II, ES-3 & ES-6, God's Box Lollipop, SOMA Lyra 8 FX, Animal Factory Bonesaw, Black Spring Reverb, Desmodus Versio and Ochd, Overstayer Modular channel, Louder Than Liftoff Silver Bullet Mk2, Roland Re201 Space Echo, Moog Model D, Noise Engineering Basimilus Iteritas Alter, Make Noise DPO, DSI Ob6, Tascam M216 Mixer, Ssl G Comp, Strymon Bigsky, Strymon Timeline, Thermionic Culture Rooster 2, Thermionic Culture Vulture, Tlaudio Ivory Tube Compressor, Thermionic Culture, Api 2500 Bus Compressor, Thermionic Culture Pheonix, Otari Mx5050 & More.
“One of the best soundpacks I've purchased that drips with character and mood.”
Daniel Skubal, Editor
All 6 Sample Packs // 48khz WAVS & AIFFS drag & drop // 750 + Crafted samples
• Analog Pulses, Sustains, FX & Remixes
• Live Strings, Glissandos, Sustains, Staccatos, Swells, FX, Trems, Harmonics & Remixes
• Dystopian Atmospheres, Drones, Risers, One Shots, Loops, Textures / FX
• Hinterland AI, One Shots, Drums & Booms, Drones & Textures, Loops, Risers, Arps & Pulses & FX
• Cinematic 80’s, One Shots, Drones, Evolving Atmos, Loops, Perc & Risers
• Pangea Sample Pack, Rhythmic, One Shots & Hits, Risers, Atmospheres & Textures, SFX, Robert Dudzic Remixes / Layers
• Redeemed via Pulse Downloader
- Patrick Clair - Emmy-winning Director, Creative Director & Motion Designer, The Crown, Daredevil, The Night Manager