"A force to be reckoned with"
From the Pangea Official Trailer // ‘Listen To Them Burning’ layered using Pangea by Andre Oliveira
Presets used: Hear Them Burning, The Unheard Scream, Low Impact, Down We Go, Pangea Rises, Hit After Hit, Hit Bright, Hit Impact, Hit Impact Low
• Kontakt 7.1.5 or above
• Kontakt 7 Player (free version) compatible
• NKS Compatible
• 222 Presets
• Redeemed via Pulse Downloader & Native Access
• Rhythmic, Leads & Distorted, Atmospheres, Pulses, One-Shots & Hits & SFX
• Crafted using Juno 60, DX7, Eurorack modular synths, Lyra 8, Moog Voyager, Juno 106, SH101, Moog Model D, Novation Peak, Overstayer Modular Channel, Empirical Labs Distressor, Retro Mechanical Labs Distortion Tape machines, Schiedmayer Celesta, Roland RE-201 Space Echo, Knas Moisturizer, Korg MS-10, Arp Odyssey, Juno 6, WEM Copi-Cat Tape Delay, Spring King reverb, Moog Subsequent, Sequential Prophet 5, Korg Minilogue, 4MS Noise Swash, Eventide Pitchfactor
Turing // Pangea Promo - By Jacob Maloney & Dean Valentine
All Sounds Made From Pangea
Dystopian Sound Design & Cinematic Beauty Combined
"By the way, I just played around with Pangea for a minute and I’m already super thrilled about the amazing content. I don’t think I have seen/heard such cool multi-fx chains in any previous library before. They really turn the source sounds into incredible soundscapes."
Martin Krause, Epicomposer.com
Atomic // Pangea Promo - By Fear Equals Fate
All Sounds Made From Pangea
• Formed over a year-long collaboration between Infinite Samples and the genius mind of Kontakt engineer David Hicks from Dark Sky Audio.
• Featuring patches & presets from Matthew Simms, SWANN, Snakes of Russia, Synthmonk, 0 0 0, Dark Matter, Andre Oliveira, Jacob Maloney, Dean Valentine, David Hicks & Michael Sanderson.
"I'm getting sounds I don't get anywhere else"
Dean Valentine, Film/Trailer composer, Dunkirk, American Sniper, Halloween Kills
"Pangea is a genuinely unique instrument that seamlessly traverses traditional and experimental tonal palettes, sounds massive, is well-optimised and has found a space in every project I have worked on since downloading it and I feel like I’m still scratching the surface. A clear labour of love and one of the best software instruments I own."
Piers Ward, Composer
Raw, Visceral & Epic Analog Synths
Coding/Software Development - David Hicks for Dark Sky Audio
Development/Creative Direction - Rich Northen & Matthew Simms for Infinite Samples
Samples/Presets - Matthew Simms, SWANN, Snakes Of Russia, Jacob Maloney, 0 0 0 & Dean Valentine, Dark Matter, Synthmonk, Andre Oliveira, David Hicks & Michael Sanderson.
Temple Imagery by - Denys Nevozhai
Special thanks to Michael Scherchen, Chris Dudley, Nicolas Felix, Raouf Rectobiasi, Ignis Santander, Kevin Swain, Sally Herbert , Simon Astall and Pedram Mehrshahi